Monday, May 7, 2018

Lighten Up

Back in Austin, where I'm continuing the path to my best self possible -- a lifelong journey!

Last year I chose flight over fighting for the strength to stay in this city. It's been tough coming back to memories and damaged relationships.

Still in the repair process, I open my heart to be mended. Wonderful souls have surfaced to help stitch up the pieces despite additional tears from fair weather acquaintances. Even with the assist, I must do the work to stay in love with me.


Peace is being sought, not yet reciprocated. Patience is a virtue.


Ecstatic Dance, Authentic Relating -- these things keep the happy vibrations up.


Go hug a human you love, go make amends with a human you hurt. Life is too short not to lighten up the burdens of the past on the way to the future, present divine.

Worthwhile read: Why Most People Will Never Have Great Relationships

No comments:

Post a Comment