Saturday, August 18, 2018

ALL YOU NEED IS SELF-LOVE

Lovetarianism: to live off of love.

Love fills us up, makes us whole!
It doesn't just come from one other soul!

Love can be shallow; love can be deep.
Love can make us laugh; love can make us weep.

Love is no longer currency;
LOVE IS ELECTRICITY

(so powerful!)

Love is you, love is me.

LOVE IS US. LOVE IS FREE.

(go get a job, hippie)


- E.R.M/E.S.

---


My name is Emily Roberson McCoy. Some people call me Sparkles. There were two of us once; I've mourned and (am mostly) recovered from our loss.


I am incredibly inspired in Amsterdam doing all the things that make me happy:

- Learning and practicing sustainability
- Building authentic relationships with beautiful people
- FITNESS, FITNESS, FITNESS - Aerial arts and yoga! Spirit running! Bicycling adventures!
- Making granola
- MORE ART
- Staring at flowers
- being my fabulous professional hippie self.

---














Up next: news about my professional path . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment