Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Networking Groove / 7 Ways Pathways to Change

One of my New Year's resolutions is to network more. I had the pleasure of attending a Network After Work event on a tight timeline, but I managed to meet a few rock star networkers who offered opportunities and advice to tap into the moving and shaking that is going on in Austin.

I had a subsequent coffee date with a residential realtor. Admittedly, I thought it would be a waste of my time and had a game plan for a quick escape. However, his knowledge base for marketing and sales was quite wide and helpful. We discussed market research (which enveloped the American Marketing Association and something similar for direct mail) as well as the 7 Pathways To Change:

- Guilt
- Fear
- Flattery
- Anger
- Exclusivity
- Greed
- Salvation

See Also: How Successful People Network With Each Other

No comments:

Post a Comment